Steak has always been one of my favorite meals, but I had no clue how amazing it could be until I started dating my husband. The first time he made me steak, I was a little nervous because I had never had it without it being doused in A1. But his home made marinade is SO good that I have to share it with all of you! Plus it is super simple to put together. You will be sure to be the hit at your next BBQ!
You will need:
2- 8oz Top Sirloin
10oz of your favorite Worcestershire sauce
Red Pepper Flakes
1-Gallon Zip Lock Bag
- Place Zip Lock Bag in Bowl to keep bag standing up.
- Pour Worcestershire into bag
- Add ½ teaspoon Salt to marinade
- Add ½ teaspoon pepper to marinade
- Add 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt to marinade
- Add 1 teaspoon Red Pepper flakes to marinade
- Seal bag and mix ingredients by gently shaking the bag
- Open bag and place back in bowl
- Place on a plate and lay flat
- Season both the top and bottom thoroughly and evenly with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Salt
- Adjust seasoning amount to your personal taste
- Place steaks in bag with the marinade
- Seal the bag removing as much air as possible.
- Once sealed move the steaks around in the marinade making sure to cover the steaks
- Place bag back in bowl and then place in refrigerator to marinate
For best results allow to marinate a minimum of 2 hours. For bolder flavor allow to marinate longer.
Time to Cook:
- Choose your favorite cooking style
- On a Grill, Griddle @400 degrees, or frying pan
- Cook the steak to your preferred level of doneness